Monday, November 3, 2008

Summary of Matoran Convention Address

Yeaaa... I actually got so tired of PW that I read through it, and thought that I'll do a summary.

DISCLAIMER: The following content does NOT belong to me.

<--- Start of summary
Some inspiration (or headache) for J1s and J2s, since we are having A-levels or PW.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=turaga+dume&search_type=&aq=0&oq=turaga

Turaga Dume's Address (in point form)

-J1, J2, IP3, IP4 students of NJC are taking their As/PW in the next two months
-It's a very important exam and everyone's under a lot of stress bla bla

-Let us give these students our support!
-These students have studied hard
-May they perform to their best

-J1s, all the best for your OP

-Grades aren't everything, it's the effort that counts
-It is now time to put all that you've learnt to use
-This is just the beginning of your journey towards your final goal

-Don't waver
-Press on
-Best of luck

-3 Matoran Virtues:Unity, Duty and Destiny

-now for updates from the Toa Nuva at Karda Nui
(End of Introductory address)
End of summary--->

Let's not be too picky about how summaries are supposed to be like, I probably left out some points but I think it can't be helped anyway. Sorry for breaking up your beautiful language too... I hate to admit this but it was pretty inspirational.

Now excuse me while I go rest (1) my fourth finger which is tired out from pressing the "backspace" key and (2) my head which is suffering from an overdose of flowery language.

No comments: